Silver Studded Chucks #2: Oversized Shirt and Leather Leggings

by - 5:52:00 PM


When I am not really into leggings and pants, I just think that this by far is my fave of all wearing it. One of the main reasons why I don't wear these is because I am feeling I'll look short. 

Ive been overusing this chucks! I am so loving it!






TOP: Thrifted
Leggings: FashionStyleForLess
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunnies RayBan

I don't have much to tell lately. Hmmmm This is even just a quick outfit post. But gimme some time! I am surely building up something to write in the future with sense! Haha

XOXO,

Shine

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely top!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect casual look! Love the top

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your silver studded chucks such a cool mix of sporty and chic!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice casual outfit! I followed you on GFC and would love it if you would follow back! Let me know on my blog if you would like to follow eachother on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look really cool in your look, I love it not only as I have a weakness for edgy looks :)

    Happy rest of the week, hopefully everything is fine in your life!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leather leggings, so glam

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>