Leopard and Leather

by - 2:58:00 PM


Have you ever tried your best to stop yourself from shopping? I've tried so hard for soo many times and soo many times I've failed! You know, I am not a celebrity, just a normal working Mom who really really loves to dress up all the time! I do shopping online but mostly I go for cheap ones sometimes thrift-ed. Yeah I am a proud thrift shopper! I'm telling you this because that leather skirt I am wearing, I never really intended to buy it. I think that its too short for me, but when the seller modeled it I was amazed. I did try to stop myself but my shopping instincts won this time! So there I bought it! Same goes with the creepers, since I am trying to keep my budget tight, I tried so hard not to buy it. Well, you know the result! 

Anyway I just think the tandem is perfect! I don't regret buying them at all. Now all I have to do is think of a way how to cut other things in my life! Haha.







Leopard Jacket: Bought from an office mate's thrift finds.
Top: Chic Boxroom
Leather Skirt: Chic Boxroom
Creepers: Jessica's Closet

XOXO,
Shine

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Shopping is a really bad addiction hahaha I am too a shopaholic, cant ever stop myself!
    I am so in love with that skirt as well!! need need need

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit, the skirt is so cute!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look lovely
    love your skirt

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, i'm in love with your shoes!

    www.daydreamjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the quilting on the skirt!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit, I love the skirt!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried to stop shopping many times but I am always unsuccessful! LOL! Love your skirt I can see why you loved it so much!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit dear :)

    http://www.teanonsolomoda.com

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit. I love the jacket and the skirt!!

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning look. Love the jacket.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, really cool outfit! ;)

    http://littlemissancsi.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a cool outfit honey. Love it.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>