Conquer The World With Heart Sunnies!

by - 2:53:00 PM

Hello Lovies!!I had a short hiatus and I hated it. I got so busy with my work lately and I am always exhausted when I arrive home. But hey, I can't be missed forever!!

Here's a post featuring my favorite sunnies ever!

Yep! This heart ombre sunnies is my current favorite sunnies! And I wanna use it everyday! I got it from Estella Shimei which is also my favorite sunnies shop!








Top: Style Revamp
Vest: Mocha Victoria Plaza 
Shorts: Dress Code
Oxfords: Thrifted
Place: Wings and Dips Gaisano Mall

This is by the way an amazing day, I get to eat out with my closest friends after a stressful week.

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love the gradient on the sunnies!
    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you are interested, you
    can check it out! ♥
    http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great to spend time with friends after a hard week. Love those sunglasses! Nice blog.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute yet chic look on you. Thse sunnies are adorable. Your hair looks gorgeous btw!
    Happy Weekend sweetie
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses! And your hair looks really pretty and your outfit is super cute! All in all, great post! Have a great weekend! Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunglasses and the skirt are really pretty :)


    http://thewallflower98.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute skirt! <3

    xoxo,
    Hanna from http://ledolcewonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sunglasses, i love your shorts!!
    Alessia
    new post
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. daring outfit! the heart sunnies are beyond rad! love them!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>