The Red Hair and My First Ever Event as a Blogger

by - 2:15:00 PM


Hi everyone! Have you noticed my ombre hair? What do you think about it?

I always end up with a midriff top and skirty shorts when I feel like wearing a laid back outfit to wear. It's comfortable and easy. 
It's been a crazy weekend for me, I just blogged about the fashion forum and never got to mention that it was my first event as a blogger. I need to thank Davao Bloggers for it. I never had the guts to sign up for these kinds of events before because I don't have the luxury of time being a new Mom. But I can't miss it this time.
 I was really hesitant at first but I made friends and enjoyed it. Will be looking forward for more!!

In fact, my next blog posts will be the two fashion shows I attended just recently. Now I really need a good camera. Time for saving up!!!












Top: Chic Boxroom
Shorts: Missy Couture
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunnies: My Collection
Bag: ShopThisEasy



Tell me about your first event stories!! 

Love,
Sunshine

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I like it hun, it suits you. The bag is fun, so cool. Great outfit. Glad you had a good time.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I haven't had my first blogger event yet... I am so looking forward to it, though!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely out fit...... loved your shades.
    followed you back :)
    swankyrana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love love the flamingo bag! You look precious!

    besos,

    M

    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice its Flamingo!! Haha. Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. adorable look , love the top !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw thanks cutie :)

    wow love this outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair and your shorts is is cute love the print! would you like to follow each other via gfc bloglovin and facebook? let me know.

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Sounds like a great event!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>