Fashion Feature: Miranda

by - 1:35:00 PM

Hey everyone! I did mention in my previous blog post that I will be featuring one of my fashion inspirations. She's our very own manager. Being a fashion stylist greatly demands a manager with her kind of personality. And yes like I promise you she is really gorgeous!

Miranda.














Now scroll down to know more about her...

1. What's the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
I go immediately to the kitchen, plugs in the thermal pot for some morning caffeine fix.

2. What's inside your bag that you can't live without?
To name a few, eyebrow fixers (pencil and the filler), good comb and of course, my mobile phone!

3. Lyrics or Music?
It depends, there are some genre in which I enjoy listening to, even if it’s all about the bass, so long as the beat’s drop gorgeous, I’m cool with it!

4. Who's your greatest fashion inspiration?
Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Onassis, Mary-Kate Olsen and the legendary Le Audrey Hepburn

5. What are you listening to right now?
I’m on Spotify, Back to College beat pumping- Space Jam by Audio Push feat. Lil Wayne

6. What's the best thing you ever did in your entire life?
Being out there- doing outdoor adventures. There’s this gracious beauty in traveling, meeting new people, enjoying and adopting to different cultures.

7. If you are ask to invent something, what would it be? and Why?
I’m no inventor or scientist, I’ll pass on this bullet point. Lol

8. How do you decide on what to wear everyday?
I don’t decide on what to wear, depends on my mood. If my hormones are up for some serious “bad girl look” I jump into the classic boyfriend jeans, big shirts and rock on that full plum lip make-up. If I feel being dainty and casual, I go back to basics, really, it depends.

9. What can you say about religion?

Religion? Definitely a taboo subject. That’s it! Haha!



10. Favorite quote?
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

11. Coffee or Coke?
Definitely caffeine.

12. If somebody would propose marriage to you right now, what would you tell him?
Let’s spend our honeymoon at the Bahamas!

13. Do you like your handwriting?
Yup! I have  a clever handwriting!

14. What's the last song you sang while in the bathroom?
Moon River by Frank Sinatra

15. What's the book that you would recommend us to read?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini- I’m still yet to browse the remaining chapters of it, but this book is a rocker, it’ll glue you on your seat!

16. The best gift you ever received? Literally?

A bouquet of flowers on Valentine’s Day from a total stranger. Imagine, this drew me in absolutely awe!

17. What career would you pursue in another life?
I want to be a barista!

18. What's your life theme song?

In my life by The Beatles

19. If you will be having 2 girls and 1 boy in the future, what would be their names?
Now, this part is interesting! I’ve always been a fan of Audrey, so if I have 2 girls, I’ll name them Tiffany and Holly and my boy would be Luca.

20. What would you tell the 13 year old you?
I’d keep on telling the 13 year old in me to keep on embracing life. Embrace changes, embark on adventures and empower weaknesses. I’d keep on reminding the youth in me, to savor and enjoy every minute of heartaches, for life is a constant journey, what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger! Good luck!


And why do I consider her as one of my inspirations? Well because no matter what she decides to wear she's definitely a head turner. It's not just about how she dress up but it's also the positive aura and the way she projects. She can wear anything she likes and nails it. No matter what she wears, she will always be classy and fabulous. The confidence is even oozing! She's spontaneous and professional. She's all that.

Follow her on Instagram to check more of her daily style!

How bout you? What do you think about her?



You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow, she is your manager? She has a wonderful sense of style and obviously she is so sympathic and clever! Thanks for sharing this inspiring and interesting post!

    xx from Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous!
    Great post ♥

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post and looks!! Kss. Caye

    ReplyDelete
  4. she have an awesome looks !
    nice post
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous collection of outfits. Check this website www.gkfashionstore.com for more collection of dresses, footwear and handbags products for womens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress in the first picture! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>