Baby Collar, Scallops and Dots

by - 3:13:00 AM


I wanna achieve that sweetheart look when I found this pretty baby collared top online. I never really planned to pair it with red but when I woke up late again for the nth time, just grabbed anything from my closet.

Well, good thing my red heart sunnies was just so easy to find, It added perfection to the whole outfit.












Also sharing this monopod selfie I took with my new phone's 8mp front cam. 


Baby Collared Top: Monica's Closet
Red Skater Skirt: Estella Shimei
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunnies: My Collection

So tell me again...
is this mission accomplished?

XOXO

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great outfit! You look like an adorable Minnie Mouse :) I am in love with pa ringing red wit neutrals especially in the summer, your top is really cute

    I'm still a newbie blogger and I'd be so happy for you to check out my blog too :)
    Http://www.curvesandlashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! love the scallops!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable top!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>