Abreeza's First Fashion Forum

by - 5:42:00 PM




"It's also about comfort, not just fashion." - Luis Espiritu

  

Agreeing to this, I am so blessed to be one of those bloggers who witnessed Abreeza's first ever fashion forum last Thursday, July 17 featuring Stylist, fashion writer, and professor  Luis Espiritu, who also happened to be the head stylist of Ayala's Style Origin. Style Origin is Ayala's fashion campaign which was presented with two fashion shows: Mensweek Fashion Show by Ariel Lozada and Community Fashion Show by Jackie Aquino.

I just mentioned comfort as one of the factors in deciding what to wear at work in one of my previous posts and so I am thrilled to know that Mr. Espiritu takes comfort as an issue to fashion. But not just that, Mr. Espiritu mentioned how dynamic Davao fashion is. One of his suggestions for Davao is for us to focus on how to create designs through indigenous materials. What lingered in me is that in every fashion talk I will always be reminded that fashion all boils down to just being yourself.

Abreeza's Fashion Forum will be a monthly event that will be a platform for fashion discussion and more. I will be looking forward to attending if again I will be given the chance. I also was invited to the fashion shows which I will be blogging about in my next post.

My Black and White Outfut
Top: Online finds
Skirt: Estella Shimei
Shoes: Thrifted


 Apparel display from Dorothy Perkins, Fox, Gingersnaps, Just G, Original Penguin, and Soul Lifestyle.

The first fashion forum was attended by people from the local fashion and lifestyle circles with DJ Jon Game's music and SumoSam.


Thanks so much Ms, Ria Jose of Davao Bloggers for inviting me in this event.

Abreeza's Official Accounts:

Instagram: @iloveabreeza
Twitter: @abreezatweets

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great event! Love your skirt :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome! What an experience
    Love the skirt too!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love your outfit! Great blog, followed you! ♥

    x
    www.c-mae.com

    INSTAGRAM

    GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos, nice skirt!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool event, love your outfit!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>