My Red Wedding Dream

by - 2:31:00 PM


Hi Everyone!!

It's June and its the wedding month of the year! If the girls wanted to be a bride then I think most of them wanted to be a June bride. Well, I think that's why we have the wedding theme for the office's party time this month. And unfortunately or fortunately, I will be the bride of the team! Now I have to go all places to get my wedding gown! And of course I am not going to splurge, yet will go find a way to make it all fabulous! I am not gonna spill out the plan yet... in the meantime, meet my dream wedding idea...


I miss making collages via Polyvore too..
Please feel free to follow me on Polyvore to see my collages!


I am actually dreaming of a red wedding theme! Not wearing the typical white gown.. Though I think white is gorgeous too.

This is basically my theme. The dress is so fabulous and classy!

Here are some other inspirations:







If you wanna check where to get these great finds please check out my Polyvore profile

The red gown in my dream collection is just costs 10,845 PHP in Etsy!!! I thought it could be more than that!

Anyway, how about you? What's your wedding fashion fantasy?

Kisses!


 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great selection! The dress is indeed a dream! Love the black lace heels, gorgeous!
    Happy Monday girl
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly amazing… great sense of style!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gowns are stunning and the idea of having a red wedding theme, wow! I like it so much ♥

    http://jeninapearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it
    great job hun!
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I agree, this wonderful dress is indeed a wedding dream <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. usually im very very diffucult for wedding dress but here i love all !
    great selection
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>