This Is How I Overcome!

by - 10:02:00 AM

THIS IS HOW I OVERCOME!

Bye January! Hello February! =))) 
SAY HELLO TO A HAPPIER AND MORE CHEERFUL SUNSHINE! =))

So before going to bed. I just would like to share this amazing experience to you. I know some people wouldn't understand why but I have my own reasons.

So here's the news, I fasted for 12 days.. prayer and fasting actually and I did it!!! =)) I had my break just this day... God is so amazing! I  know I wont be able to make it if it's not because of Him.

So these were the days when I craved so much for the food that I don't usually eat. And even craving for my favorite food.

I only get to drink fruit juice and was allowed to eat white rabbit.
So for twelve days, my tumbler was my best friend.

Anyway, just to make everything short, on the 11th day, this is what my imagination says:

Caffe Mediterranean Kebab

Kwek-Kwek

Fried Rice

Bulad

Chicken Barbeque

Chicken Adobo

Pancake

Custard Cake

Lasagna

Pizza

Mango Float

Sinigang na Hipon

Strawberry Sandwich

Mcdo Fries


HUNGRY MUCH? Hehe

Yeah. While not eating for 12 days, this is what's always on my mind. Haha.

And I ended up having...

The yummiest Arroz Caldo ever.
I don't really eat arroz caldo, I prefer champorado. But it's not yet allowed for the break and well, I loved it. It was heaven.

and..

this Mango Shake.


As a health hazard NO TO EAT MUCH muna but asked our Pastor if I can eat kwek2 na! And he said yes, but I have to eat only one. So to stop the craving... we ate KWEK-KWEK! 

with Noe. Also an over comer... YEAAH!

and

Jean.

well of course, THANK YOU SO MUCH to our dearest Pastor

Pastor Boyet and Ate Amy

Who cooked the yummiest arroz caldo ever!!


I really wanna jump for joy! Haha. Food, food, food!!! MAKAKAON NAJUD KO! Praise God! =)

We had our break earlier in our Pastor's house then like what I've said we ate Kwek-Kwek after then we strolled for a while... Spotted a very very chic shoes!! 

I dressed up for this day  it's just that I don't have a good camera.. so this is the best thing I could show,

Short sleeve sweater, Pink Undershirt, High-waist shorts and my DIY pink ribbon necklace.



Well, that's it! All is well that ends well. Tomorrow I want some 

Oatmeal

and


Mango

for breakfast! please!! =))

Oh before I forget...

got this new two NLT Bibles for my babies! YEY!


IN EVERYTHING! I GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD!
HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!

Don't forget to join my Valentine giveaway!

LOVELOTS,

Daughter of God!










You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>