Spell PAIN.

by - 8:58:00 AM

Father, if this pain or circumstance is needed to fulfill your purpose and glory in my life or in another's, PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT AWAY.


It was painful. So painful that I cried when I was not supposed to cry. I realized I haven't cried like that for the longest time. Well, I mean I cry at church but because of love and happiness, not because of pain. And for that moment, I felt my knees tremble. 

I felt betrayed and cheated.

I am telling you this to let you know not I am not Superwoman. I still feel pain. I still get hurt. I am still human. Yes I preached about how easy it is to let go. Yeah, it is. And that is what I am doing... This is my first step: MOURN.

At some point, I felt bitter... even hate. 

BUT..

GOD IS SO AMAZING and GREAT BEYOND IMAGINATION.

I knelt down and cried out to Him for comfort.
Just as promised, I was embraced.
And how amazing He is, he turned my mourning into dancing.

Life on earth is a test.
I won't give in to the world, NO I WON'T GIVE IN.
I will never be shaken.
I won't compromise.

This isn't another EMO post.
This is one testimony of victory.

I just want you to know, OUR GOD IS ABLE. HE CAN TAKE THIS PAIN AWAY THAT INSTANTLY, BUT I WON'T ASK HIM TO TAKE THIS PAIN AWAY. If this is the price I have to pay in following Him, then let me feel this. This is just nothing compared to what He had done for us. 

I know for some people, this is nonsense. This lacks details. I just felt the need to write this.

By the way, I just got back from our Encounter God Retreat and this is just a sneak peek.
I can't post Saturday Fashion and Sunday Review cause I don't have enough time. But I'll have all my time on Monday.







You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>