The More I Seek You.

by - 7:53:00 PM

The More I Seek You




Deuteronomy 4:29

New International Version (NIV)

29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

And all of a sudden, I miss him.


I have been dealing with my emotional battles lately and only Him knows my heart. 


But hey, you know what? He is just there. Just there anywhere with you. And if you seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him. You will be embraced. And nothing compares to that feeling when you are with Him. Nothing is more satisfying than being in His warmest embrace. 


Seek Him and He will give you rest. 


You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>