Collide

by - 10:14:00 AM



This time I'm letting my mind flow.
Letting my fingers type. 

And I don't even know why I had that title.

Hey it's Thursday!

Another set... I hope you'll never get tired of my random thoughts.



Well, I had a nice conversation with someone I once held dear in my life. I let it all out for one last time. Giving out the best I could and also got the best result... inner peace and happiness. Things didn't turned out to be what we expected and that's what hurt us both the most but the best thing we could do was being honest with each other and deciding to let God have His way on both of our lives. Things we're clearer. At least not one of us have to pretend each time we see each other. There's always a reason why people shows up in your life.. and there's always a reason why they leave. Every person you meet will always have a purpose in you. No matter how big or how small the impact was... the fact was YOU MET AND YOU COLLIDED.


Having a relationship had always been my weakness. Getting used to i-love-yous everyday, goodmorning-and-goodnight texts, holding hands, letting go and moving on... So people asks, A YEAR BEING SINGLE? WHY? I vowed to God to be single for a year. But aside from that fact, I have another reason  I am not waiting for a boyfriend, but I am waiting for a husband. I want this next relationship to be my last. So I wanted more time to get to know those who are trying to get close. Honestly, I wanna get married at 27. I wanna have a three-year-old Lucas at 30. So seriously, I am getting serious. Haha! But of course, in the end, LET THY WILL BE DONE. I am just hoping that HIS plans and my future dreams will COLLIDE.

Hear these praises from a grateful heart

Each time I think of You 
The praises start
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Currently listening to Love You So Much - Hillsong while doing this. Glad I am able to be faithful on my daily devotion. Everyday is a happy day. I am so thankful with the heart that desires more of Him. Thankful of the peace, happiness and contentment. God had done amazing things to me. I am forever grateful that we COLLIDED. 



Again and again and again, I say... In everything, God has a purpose. So whether it breaks your heart, be still. Life on earth is a test. God wants us to trust Him completely and walk on the water. He wants us to be faithful and dependent on Him. And if we pass the test, we will be rewarded not just on earth but also in heaven. To my sister, who'd been dealing with difficulties lately, dearest, remember, He will never leave you. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD. Don't stop calling His name till you COLLIDE.




Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

I really don't know why I ended up having this song on the blog. I tried to look for the meaning and it amazed me how they define the song so perfect at this moment of my life. 


"I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again"

This second stanza of the first verse relates that the narrator sees himself as a follower, and the girl as a leader. She is strong and has set ways of doing things ("closed") and makes a path where she goes that he is "open" to just following.
The last two lines of the stanza are a response to his realization that she's actually looking at him the same way he's looking at her. SHE'S the strong brilliant one, SHE'S got it all together. If she sees me as something great, that can't be good for her. He's losing his illusion; he liked just observing her from afar and having this warped sense of who she is--no one can be completely strong all the time, but that's what he enjoyed believing about her.

"Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collide"

The first chorus shows that the narrator is coming to terms with the fact that the girl he admires might have weaknesses ("Even the best fall down sometimes") and he actually seems to be realizing that things could still be okay between them. He is toying with the notion that even the most unlikely matches can work ("Even the wrong words seem to rhyme"), so maybe a strong girl really could love a weak boy.



PURE HEART. DYNAMIC LOVE. I SOMEHOW FIND... YOU AND I COLLIDE. =)))

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>