Coffee and Rain Playlist.

by - 9:04:00 AM




Twas last night when I felt super senti much... I bumped into Leigh Nash's Ocean Size then boom... the moment went from snappy to uber senti.

Then the mood went from senti to nostalgic. I hung out with Leigh Nash, Jennifer Love Hewitt and M2M. Found out that Marit and Marion are now having their booming albums separately. Though I don't think I'm liking it. hehe.

And since this is my first MUSIC MONDAY post... I will be telling you my all time favorites... And you can tell that these are songs you'd like to listen to when you feel like sleeping and you can't sleep. This describes how melancholic I am. I don't know why.. but these are the songs I appreciate. These songs are perfect when it's raining and you're having your coffee.

Secular.

1. Cannonball - Damien Rice
2. Coffee and Cigarettes - Michelle Featherstone
3. Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
4. I'm Yours - The Script
5. Reason Why - Rachael Yamagata
6. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
7. Home - Foo Fighters
8. I Will Remember You - Sarah Mclachlan
9. If You Believe - Rachael Lampa
10. This Years Loving - David Grey
11. When You Know - Shawn Colvin
12. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

And this is my latest favorite...


And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am


Anyways..


I'd also like to share this...
A song to ponder.


When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear you, I know you still hear everyword I pray
And i want you more than i want to live another day
And as I wait for you maybe I'm made more faithful


WELL that's it. Enjoy my music.

God, thank you for the music. You are amazing.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>