While I'm Waiting.

by - 7:47:00 AM

A repost.

This post will be different.... something happened today, it might be a wake up call 
for the both of us to take it slowly and do it one step at a time... 

but this post is just a message for her on how much i love her and ill do all the 
things possible and wait for her to be ready and for that proper moment and time.
These things are my ways on waiting for her until she is ready to commit and ready on 
all asppects. 


1. ILL SEEK GOD – The more i get to know God, the more i realize what He wants me to do and the more i 
discover His plans for me. He is the best example of love because He is love (1 John 4:7-21). 

2. ILL GUARD MY THOUGHTS – While i might say, “I can handle it, it does not affect me,”  mythoughts can 
put our defenses at risk. Temptation in itself is not sin, but it may lead us to sin. While waiting, i 
will my mind clean . (Read Philippians 4:8 and 2 Corinthians 10:5) 

3. ILL GUARD MY HEART - Our hearts lead us into our actions. Ill keep it pure for her, my true love. I 
must always check to see if what i do is good and will build me up and make me stronger. The Bible also
tells me that God will help me guard my heart; I have to learn to listen to Him (Philippians 4:7). 

4. ILL PRAY FOR US - I will always pray for us to god, to guide us on whatever circumtances and trials 
that will be coming to both of us, cause God's guidance is one of the important things we want to have and His 
approval means so much to us. 

5. ILL ALWAYS LOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT - I will stay inlove with her no matter what, this love wont fade 

away thats what i can tell her, ill remain strong and 
firm about my love for her and i know she knows 


that very well. 

... so for now ill wait, until our proper time will come and i know it will come ill just have to be 

very patient and wait for it. And when that time will come i can say that my heart will be whole 
and my happiness will be complete... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ILL BE WAITING... 



-sadly, these were just words in vain. Twas never true. TWAS NEVER TRUE.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. i hope everything gets better hon xo it sounds like you have so much love to give and i'm so happy for you that you are going to work on yourself like this

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi C. well actually this was a repost from someone who promised to wait for me but didnt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking on my posts! I appreciate every comments made! Love yah!

Instagram

//]]>